WINNING RESULTS SINCE 1890
At Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, we firmly believe that our track record and national reputation for representing the injured in personal injury and complex litigation reveal a distinct pattern of dedication to our clients’ best interests.
For more than 130 years, Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton has been helping individuals and families fight for their rights after someone else’s negligence caused physical injury or financial loss. Our firm has handled thousands of cases and represented plaintiffs from local Alabama courthouses all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States.
Our trial lawyers have handled a wide range of cases, including complex class and mass tort actions, medical malpractice cases, truck wreck cases, and product liability actions. We have successfully fought for and won hundreds of multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements. Altogether, we have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients. We are ready to see how we can help you.
At the Cutting Edge of Plaintiff’s Work
At Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, we believe that our results speak for themselves. Our recent verdicts and settlements demonstrate a pattern of success. In our decades of practice, we have set records time and time again by securing jury verdicts that rank among the top 100 in the nation. Our firm has received numerous awards and recognition that set us apart:
- Included in the National Law Journal’s Plaintiffs’ Hot List as one of the top plaintiffs’ firms in the country
- Recognized as one of the Best Law Firms in America by U.S. News & World Report
- Included in the Ranking of Leading Firms and Lawyers in America by Chambers USA
- Named among America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys by Benchmark Litigation
- Recognized by Super Lawyers® Magazine, Martindale-Hubbell®, and The Best Lawyers in America®
- Recognized for obtaining one of the Top 100 Verdicts in America for multiple years
- Named one of National Law Journal’s “50 Most Elite Plaintiffs’ Firms in America”
- Named amongst LawDragon.com’s 500 Leading Lawyers in America
- Members of the American College of Trial Lawyers and International Society of Barristers
- Named Birmingham Magazine’s “Best Law Firm in Birmingham”
Handling Complex Litigation & Settlements
The lawyers at Hare Wynn have tried hundreds of complex cases to verdict. In working up cases for trial, we assemble the necessary team of lawyers and outside experts and aggressively oppose defense efforts to prevent the case from getting to trial. While we work up every case as if it were going to trial, the fact remains that many cases settle. At Hare Wynn, we treat mediations and other settlement negotiations with the same care, attention to detail, and fierce representation as courtroom trials.
Choose a Firm That’s Dedicated to You
At Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, our clients are our first priority. We’ve seen the devastating effects that unexpected accidents can have on individuals and their families and we know how difficult and overwhelming the legal process can be for ordinary people.
When you trust your case to the personal injury attorneys at Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, you’ll receive:
- Knowledgeable guidance from an experienced team
- Aggressive representation in settlement or trial
- Answers to your questions and updates on your case
- Open, honest communication throughout the process
- Personalized legal assistance tailored to your situation
- A team of dedicated legal professionals fighting for you
If you were recently injured in an accident or have had a loved one killed by someone else’s negligent actions, contact our firm as soon as possible. Our Birmingham, Alabama attorneys are ready to help you pursue the fair compensation you and your family are owed.