Why Choose Hare Wynn?
WINNING RESULTS SINCE 1890
At Hare Wynn, we firmly believe that our track record and national reputation for handling personal injury and other complex litigation reveal a distinct pattern of dedication to our clients’ best interests. While many law firms’ “About Us” pages offer little more than a tribute to their lawyers’ collective egos, we want to make it perfectly clear that our trial lawyers can help you with your unique case. The way we see it, by showing you a little bit of what we’ve done for clients in the past, we’re able to demonstrate what we can bring to the table for you.
For more than 125 years, Hare Wynn has been helping individuals and families fight for their rights after someone else’s negligence caused harm and losses. Our trial lawyers have handled a wide range of cases, including complex litigation involving powerful pharmaceutical companies and agricultural giants. We have successfully fought for and won numerous multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements in these very cases. We have recovered over two billion dollars on behalf of our clients. We are ready to see how we can help you.
Injured in an accident?
Call (855) 965-1688
to schedule a FREE initial case evaluation..
At the Cutting Edge of Plaintiff’s Work
LAWYERS HELPING PEOPLE SINCE 1890
At Hare Wynn, we believe that our results speak for themselves. By showing you what we’ve done for past clients, we can reveal what our team of skilled personal injury attorneys brings to the table. Our recent verdicts and settlements demonstrate a pattern of success, even in an era of slowly dwindling jury trials. In our decades of practice, we have set records time and time again by securing jury verdicts that rank among the top 100 in the nation. Our firm has received numerous awards and recognition that sets us apart:
- Included in the National Law Journal’s Plaintiffs’ Hot List as one of the top plaintiffs’ firms in the country
- Recognized as one of the Best Law Firms in America by U.S. News & World Report
- Included in the Ranking of Leading Firms and Lawyers in America by Chambers USA
- Named among America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys by Benchmark Litigation
- Recognized by Super Lawyers® Magazine, Martindale-Hubbell®, and The Best Lawyers in America®
- Recognized for achieving one of the Top 100 Verdicts in America multiple times
- Named one of The National Law Journal’s “50 Most Elite Plaintiffs’ Firms in America”
- Named amongst LawDragon.com’s 500 Leading Lawyers in America
- The American College of Trial Lawyers and International Society of Barristers
- Named Birmingham Magazine’s “Best Law Firm in Birmingham”
Handling Complex Litigation & Settlements
Rely On Our History Of Success
While trial lawyers tend to highlight successful jury verdicts, the fact remains that many personal injury cases settle. At Hare Wynn, we treat settlement negotiations with the same care, attention to detail, and fierce representation as courtroom trials. Throughout years of practice, our attorneys have become known for their uncompromising approach to trial, and we find that many defendants settle simply because of our outstanding reputation. We’ve proudly served everyone from local farmers to whistleblowers to the State Attorneys General, providing strong representation in an array of complex matters.
CHOOSE A FIRM THAT’S DEDICATED TO YOU
At Hare Wynn, our clients are our first priority. We’ve seen the devastating effects that unexpected accidents can have on individuals and their families and we know how difficult and overwhelming the legal process can be for ordinary people.
When you trust your case to the personal injury attorneys at Hare Wynn, you’ll receive:
- Knowledgeable guidance from an experienced team
- Aggressive representation in settlement or trial
- Answers to your questions and updates on your case
- Open, honest communication throughout the process
- Personalized legal assistance tailored to your situation
- A team of dedicated legal professionals fighting for you
If you were recently injured in an accident or have had a loved one killed by someone else’s negligent actions, contact our firm as soon as possible. Our attorneys are ready to help you pursue the fair compensation you and your family are owed.