Randi joined Hare Wynn as a Law Clerk in September of 2015. Less than a year later she was promoted to Staff Attorney. As Staff Attorney, she works on cases under the False Claims Acts.
Her path to law started at the University of Alabama where she graduated with a degree in Communication Studies. From there she moved to Montgomery, Alabama, and worked as a clerk while in law school at Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University.
Her practice under the False Claims Act allows her to serve the community by helping set precedents for the future and influence positive change. Randi enjoys qui tam cases because each case is different and requires knowledge and understanding of many different types of information, providing an ongoing opportunity for her to learn and grow as an attorney.
Randi chose Hare Wynn because of their long-standing reputation for helping people. She also cites the deep experience of their attorneys as another benefit of being on the Hare Wynn team as she feels she can learn from their vast perspectives on both life and law.
Randi serves on the junior board of United Ability, which provides innovative services connecting people with disabilities to their communities and empowering individuals to live full and meaningful lives.
She also serves on the Birmingham Bar Young Lawyer Section as the Vice President of Communication.
Randi is married and loves traveling, playing golf and spending time at the beach with her three dogs.
After graduating from the University of Alabama with a B.A. in Communication Studies, Randi received a scholarship to the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University in Montgomery, Alabama. While in law school, she served as an Articles Editor for the Faulkner Law Review, was a member of the Board of Advocates and was selected to serve as a Dean’s Fellow. Randi was a member of the Moot Court Team and was awarded Best Petitioner Brief at the 2014 August A. Rendigs Products Liability Moot Court Competition. While a student at Alabama, Randi’s passion for helping others led her to work with preschool children at the University’s Brewer Porch Children’s Center in their Autism Intervention program in Tuscaloosa.
- University of Alabama, B.A. Communication Studies, 2011
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University, J.D. 2015
- Alabama State Bar, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- Member of Birmingham Bar Association
- Member of American Association for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Member of Taxpayers Against Fraud
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Executive Board, Membership Committee and Mentoring Committee
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Alabama Chapter Junior Board Member
- United Ability Junior Board Member
- Birmingham Bar, Future Leaders Forum, Class 11
- TAF Young Lawyer Division Board
While a student at Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University, Randi was awarded the Best Petitioner Brief and was a national semi-finalist at the 2014 August A. Rendigs Products Liability Moot Court Competition.