Hare Wynn welcomes referrals from other firms. In fact, we have been fortunate to work with other attorneys and their referred clients for over a century.
Resources + Experience + Resolve
Our commitment is to bring the resources and experience to meet the needs of both you and your client. We have argued cases to juries in rural Arkansas to the United States Supreme Court and everywhere in between. In fact, in 2010 ninety percent of Hare Wynn’s lawyers were involved in jury trials. The verdicts from those trials exceeded $100 million. Examples include:
- Schafer v. Bayer CropScience – $47.9 million – genetically modified rice
- Polston v. Ford Motor Company – $19.1 million – product liability
- Golden v. Jalisco Restaurant – $37.5 million – dram shop wrongful death
- Davis v. BMCE – $3.2 million – medical negligence wrongful death
In an era of vanishing jury trials, we continue to win significant jury verdicts for our clients.
Extent of Participation
We are comfortable and effective in any role, from total responsibility for representation throughout the lifespan of the case to playing supporting roles along the way. Prior to accepting a referral, we work with the referring attorney to define roles and find a mutually agreed upon fee.
Our relationships and contact list of expert witnesses, investigators, etc. combined with our decades of collected knowledge in areas such as pharmacology, toxicology, engineering, biomechanics, chemistry, medical, aviation, or crop science, can be invaluable to a case.
The Same Intensity for Every Case
Some cases are larger than others, but once we evaluate and accept a case, we pursue a successful outcome with the same high level of intensity.
Don’t Just Take Our Word
Hare Wynn’s lawyers have consistently been recognized by numerous national organizations, publications and their peers as among the most successful and experienced courtroom lawyers in the country.
The National Law Journal judged us to be “at the cutting edge of plaintiffs’ work.”
- U.S. News Best Law Firms in America
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Law Dragon’s 500 Leading Lawyers in America
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Birmingham Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Birmingham
- Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Chambers USA – Ranking of Leading Firms and Lawyers in America
- Benchmark Litigation – America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys
Make a Referral
If you have made a referral to us before, thank you for trusting us to handle your client’s case. If you are considering teaming up with Hare Wynn, we would like to speak with you. Please contact us either by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800-568-5330.