Alabama Burn Injury Attorneys
Practicing Personal Injury Law Since 1890
If you have been severely burned as a result of someone else’s negligence, then the Alabama personal injury lawyers at Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton can help. We understand the nuances of burn cases and have seen success representing the wrongfully injured for more than a century. You can trust in our experience to know how to manage your case and pursue the compensation you need and deserve.
Call 855-384-6411 and talk to our burn injury lawyers about your case.
Degrees of Burn Injury Severity
Before we get to work for you, our Alabama team of personal injury lawyers will first want to gain an understanding of your burn injury so we know how to approach your case and how much compensation you deserve and require.
Burn injuries are measured in three degrees of severity. They are:
- First-Degree: These burns will cause redness of skin and may cause excruciating pain, depending on the location of the burn. First-aid is often enough to treat a first-degree burn.
- Second-Degree: These burns will pale the skin and destroy two layers, causing extreme, lasting pain. Medical attention is recommended, as first-aid will not be enough to prevent infection or reduce pain. Patients who suffer a second-degree burn may be debilitated for many days.
- Third-Degree: Severe burns that destroy tissue down to the bone, muscle, or underlying organ are known as third-degree burns. They are life-threatening in all cases. Victims need immediate medical attention and often require skin grafts and extended medical stays.
Compensation You Can Seek in Your Burn Injury Claim
Medical professionals will often agree that burn injuries are some of the most painful of all catastrophic injuries. Our Alabama burn injury attorneys will consider every possible damage for your claim, making certain we seek every penny of compensation that might be available to you when holding the liable party accountable.
We want to collect compensation that helps you pay for:
- Initial medical treatments
- Hospitalization and surgeries
- Missing wages
- Pain and suffering
- Lowered enjoyment of life due to disability
Your Fair Recovery is Our Top Priority
When our Alabama burn injury lawyers of Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton take a case, we take it personally. We treat every client like family, as if what is happening to you were happening to one of our family members. We stay in touch throughout your case, always pushing it towards a beneficial outcome on your behalf. Let us get to work for you.
Schedule your free case evaluation by calling 855-384-6411 now.