Hare Wynn has been recognized as a 2019 Highly Recommend Local Litigation Firm in Alabama by Benchmark Litigation. Benchmark Litigation focuses exclusively on litigation in the United States. Recommendations were based on interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. These interviews were conducted between January and June 2018. The guide’s results are the culmination of a six-month research period that allows Benchmark Litigation researchers to conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients. As part of this process, interviews are conducted regarding recent casework handled by the firms and sources are asked to offer their professional opinions on litigators practicing within their state or national practice areas.
In addition to the firm-wide recognition, Hare Wynn had six attorneys honored as “State Litigation Stars”, to include:
- Leon Ashford, Alabama; General Commercial, Product Liability, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice
- Michael Ermert, Alabama; Product Liability and Medical Malpractice
- John Haley, Alabama; General Commercial, Securities, Medical Malpractice
- Matt Minner, Kentucky; General Commercial, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death
- Scott Powell, Alabama; General Commercial, Product Liability
- Shay Samples, Alabama; Medical Malpractice