14 Hare Wynn Attorneys Named as 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers® & Rising Stars™
In an incredible sweep across the firm, 14 Hare Wynn attorneys have been selected to the 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers® List and Super Lawyers® Rising Stars™ List.
“We’re honored that more than half of Hare Wynn’s attorneys were named to the 2017 list, said Managing Partner, Leon Ashford. We congratulate our attorneys for being acknowledged as leading lawyers.”
The Super Lawyers® organization is a highly-respected rating system, one which reviews the top attorneys across the nation, ranging from over 70 practice areas. Candidates are first nominated, and then must undergo a strict vetting process in order to be ranked based on peer recognition and professional achievement, among other important factors.
Attorneys selected to the 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers® List include:
- Jamie Moncus – Personal Injury
- Scott Powell – Business Litigation
- Shay Samples – Medical Malpractice
- Leon Ashford – Personal Injury
- Mike Ermert – Medical Malpractice
- John Haley – Business Litigation
- Bruce McKee – Appellate
- Don McKenna – Class Action/Mass Torts
- Matt Minner – Personal Injury
Attorneys selected to the Mid-South Super Lawyers® Rising Stars™ List of 2017 include:
- Ashley Peinhardt- Personal Injury
- Brian Vines- Personal Injury
- Tempe Smith- Class Action/Mass Tort
- Jason Earley- Personal Injury
- Hughston Nichols – Personal Injury
Hare, Wynn, Newell & Newton, LLP is a highly-respected plaintiff’s litigation firm. Now in its 2nd century of practice, the firm maintains a high level of success and consistency. Comprised of skilled and experienced trial lawyers and legal tacticians, its attorneys have displayed a proved track record of success for their clients.